My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

My dad is in town for a few days, so posting will probably be light even for a weekend. But there are a few interesting things going on today on the blogotubes:

* Diebold Election Systems is now Premier Election Systems. Please adjust your slogans and conspiracy theories accordingly. Via MeFi.

* Time to send a 'knowledge ark' to the Moon? I have a better idea. Also via.

* Modern Cosmology: Science or Folktale?, by the appropriately named Michael J. Disney.

* Lenin's Tomb looks at 2007 and 1929. With charts! For what it's worth, I think this overstates the case pretty significantly, but only because I place collapse a little further in the future.