My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Now that the strike is over, we will be spared the agonizing struggle of having to think for ourselves. TV Guide has the skinny on when your favorite TV shows will return, via MeFi.

I did see with some excitement at io9 that Jericho comes back this week, so my own hypocrisy on this point should not go unnoted. And I did skip down to "O" on that long TV Guide list to see when The Office will be back, too. I'm not made of stone.

For what it's worth, Nikki Finke's Deadline Hollywood Diary notes that the Writers Guild has declared a "huge victory," but others are less sanguine.