My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

All indications are that BCR will be shutting down after the distribution of its seventh issue, which I'm told by the new editors is happening very soon.

It's really too bad, especially because the just-released second chapbook, Marcia L. Hurlow's Green Man in Suburbia, is something that Jaimee, Tom, Jennifer, and Marcia herself are all rightly very proud of, and I really would have liked for it to have more of its moment in the sun.

But don't mourn. Don't weep. Small-press literary magazines aren't really made to last.

While I'm hawking Amazon links, though, let me add that longtime friend-of-the-show Dan Albergotti has just had his first book of poems released, entitled The Boatlands. I recommend picking up both...