My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

For years my strategy for total basketball dominance has been:

a) Find someone who can hit a three-point shot from anywhere on the court;
b) Always give the ball to that person.

At last someone has taken my advice, and #10 seed Davidson is on a pretty unbelievable tear.

Click the image below for my bracket thus far. It's actually in fairly good shape, as all my final four picks are still alive. I even managed to shoot up to #3 in the coveted "people I know on Facebook" category yesterday, and judging from the picks people around me have made I should stay fairly close to the top, especially if Texas is able to upset Memphis today tomorrow...