My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

For years my strategy for total basketball dominance has been:

a) Find someone who can hit a three-point shot from anywhere on the court;
b) Always give the ball to that person.

At last someone has taken my advice, and #10 seed Davidson is on a pretty unbelievable tear.

Click the image below for my bracket thus far. It's actually in fairly good shape, as all my final four picks are still alive. I even managed to shoot up to #3 in the coveted "people I know on Facebook" category yesterday, and judging from the picks people around me have made I should stay fairly close to the top, especially if Texas is able to upset Memphis today tomorrow...