My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Late update: Looks like 10 after all...

MSNBC calls it for Hillary, but the question is by how much, and will it be enough to justify keep going, and to keep the money rolling in...

I wish I'd taken my own advice, but these numbers from southeastern PA get me very excited.

Obama's vote:

Philadelphia: 69%
Philly suburbs: 62%
Pittsburgh: 38%
Rest of state: 42%
This could be much closer than I ever allowed myself to hope. Apparently Obama's people were hoping to get 50% in the Philly suburbs to keep the state in single digits...

Unfortunately there's no MSNBC live feed tonight, but I'm hearing some interesting things in threads:
* Fineman says Obama's plan was actually to bankrupt Hillary in PA, U.S. vs. U.S.S.R. style, and that it seems to have worked.

* And the channel is basically writing Clinton's obituary: Russert says Clinton's camp is the Titanic, Olbermann says Obama is the iceberg...