My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

And if American politics is your bloodsport of choice, don't miss the big Clinton event at noon today, at which she will either suspend or concede her campaign and (finally) endorse Barack Obama for President.

UPDATE: Just watched it. It was a very good speech. I thought there was absolutely no way she should or could conceivably be Obama's VP, but I must admit I feel myself wavering on that...

UPDATE 2: The best thing for everyone would be for her to make it absolutely clear she won't take the job, so the eventual pick of Anyone Else doesn't reopen this wound.

Unfortunately, I think she actively wants the slot, so not picking her remains in its own way as sticky a problem as picking her would be.

UPDATE 3: Yahoo has video.