My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Okay, this is funny. In preparing that last post I had occasion to click on a link to my old 2004 election blog, Three Guys, where I'd blogged electoral politics with my good friend Shankar D. and my longtime nemesis Srinivas A. I haven't clicked on any link to Three Guys in a few years because the blog has long since been deleted, ever since someone decided it might be a good idea for him to have a "career" as a "successful lawyer." (Whatever.)

So is gone, and has been for a while.

This is what happens when you click on a Three Guys link now:

You're about to be redirected

The blog that used to be here is now at
Do you wish to be redirected?

Forget academia. I'm never getting hired anywhere.