My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Okay, this is funny. In preparing that last post I had occasion to click on a link to my old 2004 election blog, Three Guys, where I'd blogged electoral politics with my good friend Shankar D. and my longtime nemesis Srinivas A. I haven't clicked on any link to Three Guys in a few years because the blog has long since been deleted, ever since someone decided it might be a good idea for him to have a "career" as a "successful lawyer." (Whatever.)

So threeguys.blogspot.com is gone, and has been for a while.

This is what happens when you click on a Three Guys link now:



You're about to be redirected

The blog that used to be here is now at http://girls-sex-toys.hellarity.com/.
Do you wish to be redirected?


Forget academia. I'm never getting hired anywhere.