My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Of course, no sooner do I allow myself to criticize Obama than I find this comment from Fred pointing to this at Sadly, No!, which details the research Amy Chozick used to produce yesterday's already infamous "Is Obama too skinny to be president?" masterpiece of bullshit reporting.

Here’s the on-the-ground research that enabled Ms. Chozick to pose such a bold and allusive query:
Welcome to Yahoo! Message Boards
Amy Chozick starts a thread:
Is Obama too skinny to be president?
15-Jul-08 06:04 pm

Does anyone out there think Barack Obama is too thin to be president? Anyone having a hard time relating to him and his “no excess body fat”? Please let me know. Thanks!
A reply is posted:
Re: Is Obama too skinny to be president?
15-Jul-08 10:21 pm

Yes I think He is to skinny to be President.Hillary has a potbelly and chuckybutt I’d of Voted for Her.I won’t vote for any beanpole guy.
Amy responds:
Re: Is Obama too skinny to be president? 16-Jul-08 09:12 am

Love your response and your username (onlinebeerbellygirl). Would you mind shooting me an email so I can ask you a few more quesitons? My email is [redacted] Thanks so much!

-Amy
More at MeFi.