Random links in anticipation of the big speech tonight.
* Wikipedia's page on the crucial compound unobtanium. Via kottke.
* A brief history of tabloids.
* Geographically misplaced statues of pop-culture icons.
* McCain gets prickly with Time.
There's a theme that recurs in your books and your speeches, both about putting country first but also about honor. I wonder if you could define honor for us?* 9 very cool bridges.
Read it in my books.
I've read your books.
No, I'm not going to define it.
But honor in politics?
I defined it in five books. Read my books.
* Have we hit Peak Tequila?
* And Banksy visits New Orleans.