My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

So I guess we still don't know. Rumor has it the notification will come tomorrow, though with Clinton, Bayh, and Kaine all ruled out it's sure looking a lot like Biden:

The United States Secret Service has dispatched a protective detail to assume the immediate protection of Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., a source tells ABC News, indicating in all likelihood that Biden has been officially notified that Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, has selected him to be his running mate.
I can't remember where I saw the idea first, but I think it'd be hilarious if they send the text out at 3 AM. How many chances are you going to pull something like that off? A bit like that'd be worth losing the election over.

PS: Well played, Something Awful.