My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

So I guess we still don't know. Rumor has it the notification will come tomorrow, though with Clinton, Bayh, and Kaine all ruled out it's sure looking a lot like Biden:

The United States Secret Service has dispatched a protective detail to assume the immediate protection of Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., a source tells ABC News, indicating in all likelihood that Biden has been officially notified that Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, has selected him to be his running mate.
I can't remember where I saw the idea first, but I think it'd be hilarious if they send the text out at 3 AM. How many chances are you going to pull something like that off? A bit like that'd be worth losing the election over.

PS: Well played, Something Awful.