* Is it Tim Kaine? Staffers called in from all across Virginia for emergency meeting to discuss line of succession if Kaine steps down as governor.
* A Veronica Mars movie?
* Ten weird medical conditions, including the woman who can't stop orgasming, the girl allergic to water, and the boy who can't sleep.
* McCain goes after the Dungeons and Dragons lobby.
* Remember that whole Solzhenitsyn plagiarism thing? Turns out the original story was falsely attributed to Solzhenitsyn and actually came from a right-winger named Chuck Colson.
* And everyone is happy Rachel Maddow's been given her own show.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 9:29 PM