* Weekly retro illustrations of Mad Men episodes. At right: "Joan and the Xerox."
* Ten things you didn't know about the Earth.
* Noise Artists for Obama. (via PClem)
* Obama's on Letterman tonight. He'll talk about lipstick and pigs.
"Keep in mind, that technically had I meant it this way she would be the lipstick," Obama said. "The policies of John McCain would be the pig."* John McCain isn't such a good campaigner without Sarah Palin to hold his hand.
* And the Department of the Interior scandal is the perfect story. It's got everything: oil, sex, drugs, corruption. Drill, baby, drill.