* George Bush's disapproval rating has hit a historic low of 70%—worse than any president since Gallup changed the wording of this question in 1938.
* Google, amazingly ten years old, is letting people search 2001's Internet.
* The 50 things that every comics collection truly needs.
* Matt Yglesias has your banking collapse brackets and your Galaxy-class starship military tactics.
* Stephen Hawking says it's time to go back to space.
The human race has existed as a separate species for about two million years. Civilisation began about 10,000 years ago, and the rate of development has been steadily increasing. But, if the human race is to continue for another million years, we will have to boldly go where no one has gone before.* George Will: Palin is "obviously not qualified to be President," he remarked, describing her interview on CBS Evening News with Katie Couric as a "disaster.
* And solar legislation continues to stagnate in Congress. This is an inexcusable failure of leadership.