Friday evening links.
* Joe the Plumber...for Congress?
* New Jersey's Star-Ledger cuts it newsroom staff by half.
* Joe "Let's Assume the Best" Lieberman hits another Sarah Palin question right out of the park.
[W]hen asked by The Advocate if Palin is ready to be president from day one, Lieberman said “thank God she’s not going to have to be president from day one. McCain’s going to be alive and well.”* Palin 2012? The buzz continues!
* Republicans are at each other's throats, and the rats-off-a-sinking-ship watch hits a new high water mark with the first Obama endorsement by a McCain advisor.
* And Barack Obama is well ahead of both Kerry and Gore, eleven days out.