* The Vatican has officially forgiven the late John Lennon for a off-the-cuff joke he made forty-two years ago. Let no one doubt the magnanimity of the Catholic Church.
* The "broken windows" theory has apparently been experimentally verified. Giuliani '12? Via MeFi.
* Science confirms the Livia Soprano Theory of the Universe: it's all just a big nothing. Also via MeFi.
* Science confirms that religion strongly correlates with unhappy lives.
In general, higher rates of belief in and worship of a creator correlate with higher rates of homicide, juvenile and early adult mortality, STD infection rates, teen pregnancy and abortion in the prosperous democracies.* Science confirms that America miraculously became "a center-right nation" the day after Barack Obama won the presidency.
* The Cato Institute confirms "Blocking Obama’s health plan is key to the GOP’s survival." Not because it won't work, of course, but because it'll work so well as to discredit their kneejerk anti-governmentism forever. More at DKos.
* Who will pray to Bush for clemency? And how many corrupt presidencies do we need in a row before we abolish the damn pardon power?
* Finally, prepare yourself to go deep inside the ant hivemind.