* Incoming Energy Secretary Steven Chu hates coal. I sort of love this guy.
* The Battlestar Galactica webisodes have started up again.
* "Would you rather be a novel or a poem?" Answer wisely and you could go to Oxford. Via Bookninja.
* Every so often the veil of ideology drops.
* Classic albums get LEGOized.
* 'Whedon: Dollhouse Problems Are My Fault.'
* Ron Moore's promising-sounding Virtuality may never see the light of day.
* The natural history of mythical creatures.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 12:31 AM