My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The blog icon for this week is of course shamelessly stolen from the Warning Signs of the Future Flickr group, one of my absolute favorite things on the Internet. That's why I'm so glad I ran across the Doktor Sleepless wiki this afternoon, which has a similar aesthetic from the minds of Warren Ellis and Ivan Rodriguez. (Information on the series here. Originally via grinding.be.)

In the end I found it necessary to troll the site for every Warning Sign image I could find, which I now happily share with you. So cool.













Most of these originate in a series of variant "warning sign" covers done for issues of the series, which I will now absolutely have to check out, if only because of stuff like this.