Tuesday Night Linkdump #1.
* Republicans, no longer satisfied by stealing elections after the fact, are now filing election challenges before the polls even close.
Ordering the respondent New York State Board of Elections and the Commissioners thereof to certify the name of James Tedisco as elected to the public office of Member of the U.S. House of Representatives, 20th Congressional District, in Dutchess, New York, at the Special Election held therefor on the 31st Day of March, 2009, or alternatively enjoining the improper issuance of a certificate of election for the said public office.Can't argue with the fairness of that.
* And speaking of Republicans stealing elections: Coleman's kind of doing it wrong.
* Ken Jennings loves metafiction, which by the transitive property means I love Ken Jennings.
* Terminator timelines. On a whiteboard.
* Star Wars as Dallas. Cute, but both these references are so very old. Between this, Terminator, Star Trek, and Watchmen, has this country actually produced anything since the 1980s?
* Mapping 'the zone of sanity'. Away from the coasts things aren't that bad, precisely because the imaginary growth of the Bush years never really touched these places in the first place.