* Call us "brights": Evidence is reviewed pointing to a negative relationship between intelligence and religious belief in the United States and Europe. It is shown that intelligence measured as psychometric g is negatively related to religious belief.
* The New Hampshire legislature has passed gay marriage. Live free or die!
* Teaser images from the "lost," DVD-only 13th episode of Dollhouse. This looks really, really good.
* Watchmen watch: costumed vigilantes in Cincinnati.
* "The Nuclear Regulatory Commission tells lawmakers it has no power to stop a Salt Lake City firm from taking tons of waste from Italy, processing it in Tennessee, then disposing of it in Utah." Well, who the hell does have the authority?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 11:54 PM
Labels: apocalypse, atheism, Cincinnati, Dollhouse, ecology, live free or die, marriage equality, New Hampshire, nuclear energy, please don't really call us brights, science, science fiction, superheroes, vigilante justice, Watchmen, What could possibly go wrong?