* Literature: no cell phones allowed.
JULIET: Fakn death. C U Latr.Recently published narrative fiction is still uneasy about the telephone, much less cell phones or the Internet...
ROMEO: gud plan.
* In defense of The Life Aquatic: Jamie Rich defends the most unfairly maligned of all of Wes Anderson's films. (Via Rushmore Academy.)
* 'North Carolina Town Prints Own Currency to Support Local Business.' I support the effort, but I thought that was illegal...
* The Washington Post continues its efforts to make up for allowing George Will to lie with impunity on its editorial pages.
* Muppets vs. Zombies. If only it were real.