* What went wrong with Terminator Salvation? There's been some loose talk that T4 isn't all that bad, but this is incorrect. It is that bad. It's worse. Via MeFi.
* Speaking of bad scripts: On Lucas's original script for Star Wars. Also via MeFi.
* The Spider-Man newspaper strip has retconned the Spider-Man-was-never-married retconned. Please adjust your interest in Spider-Man accordingly.
* Scandal at Oxford! The university's first female professor of poetry has resigned nine days into her tenure amidst allegations that she organized a smear campaign against one of her opponents for the job.
* Five ways to tell if your life is a Wes Anderson film. Via Rushmore Academy.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 10:48 PM