* I have a review in the Indy this week of Lucas Hilderbrand's Inherent Vice: Bootleg Histories of Videotape and Copyright. Keywords: copyright Constitution Buffy pornography Superstar Mystery Science Theater 3000.
* Cases for and against Buffy without Joss.
* Sarah Connor creator: I won't be back.
* Some days I think Marvel just doesn't get women. Via MeFi.
* theauteurs.com: Streaming video of Criterion Collection films. (via Vu)
* And the year of Senatorial madness shows no sign of ending: Joe Sestak intends to unseat Arlen and Burris's scumbaggery is caught on tape.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 5:53 PM
Labels: Arlen Specter, Buffy, comics, copyright, film, Internet, Joe Sestak, Joss Whedon, Marvel, my media empire, Mystery Science Theater 3000, politics, pornography, Roland Barthes, sexism, Terminator, The Carpenters, the Constitution, the Senate, YouTube