These numbers have been floating around Twitter for twenty-four hours, but this post at Attackerman is the first time I've seen them with any sort of provenance attached.
Unofficial news - reports leaked results from Interior Ministry:I'm very skeptical that these numbers reflect anything real.
Eligible voters: 49,322,412
Votes cast: 42,026,078
Spoilt votes: 38,716
Mir Hossein Mousavi: 19,075,623
Mehdi Karoubi: 13,387,104
Mahmoud Ahmadi-nejad (incumbent): 5,698,417
Mohsen Rezaei (conservative candidate): 3,754,218
A Daily Kos diary has an update of events overnight.
* 1. The Green protesters have taken over at least two police stations in north of Tehran, the Guards are trying to take back the buildings.
* 2. University dormitories across Iran have been attacked by the Revolutionary Guards.
* 3. The building of the ministry of Industry, and a major telecommunication center, have been set on fire.
* 4. Sharif University's professors have resigned on mass.
* 5. Unrest in Rasht, Tabriz, Isfahan, Shiraz and every other major city.