My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Saturday, June 13, 2009


* The headline reads, "Boy Hit By Meteorite."

* Some comics about mental illness.

* Banksy has an official show in Bristol.

* And you know Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is really gone when its creator explains how the cliffhanger would have been resolved.

[I]n the actual footage of the show, we see that Derek doesn't recognize [John.] So, by jumping into this future, he has erased his existence in a certain way, and we see that. We see that nobody recognizes him... If we had gotten a third season, I should say, we definitely would have explored what it all meant, but I think there's a great moment where we see Allison [Summer Glau], and John's look to her is very meaningful. I think that also would have been a great thing in terms of dramatic potential. Like I said, the show has ended, and it would all be speculation, and I really don't want to raise anybody's expectations.
Via io9.