* In the Safford v. Redding case that got so much attention around the time of the Sotomayor nomination, the Supreme Court has ruled 8-1 that strip searching a thirteen-year-old girl on the word of another student in search of ibuprofen is unconstitutional. Clarence Thomas was the lone dissent, issuing a Cassandra-like warning of the plague of pills in underpants that is sure to follow. If we will not strip search our thirteen-year-olds, I ask you, who will?
* Nudism is the new Green.
* 'Seeking a tougher climate bill, green groups set eyes on the Senate.' So, giving up then.
* If anything it's amazing Tim Burton waited this long to do Alice in Wonderland.
* My "Haloscan is broken" AskMe went completely unanswered. Haloscan remains broken. Situation dire. Hope lost.
* Some screenshots of Fox News party-ID follies. From Cynical-C.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 11:09 AM