* Today, we are all already losers: Ed McMahon has died.
* TPM is reporting that Waxman-Markey may go to vote in the House this week after all.
* Beautiful demolished train stations.
* The dizzying fall of MySpace.
* Graphical Overview of Same Sex Marriage Debate, v. 1.3.
* What was once the most secret British government document is released to the public on Tuesday. The Government War Book, used during the Cold War, set out in great detail exactly what would happen in the days before nuclear weapons were fired. Much more here. Via MeFi.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 11:11 AM