* A dissenting view: as someone who has recently taken up smoking in order to be more like Barack Obama, I require regular fluff stories on the president's cigarette habit to know whether I should smoke on any given day.
* An anti-bullying measure has passed the North Carolina House, a big win for the LGBT activists who pressed for it. Triangulator notes that the bill was opposed by nearly every Republican in the chamber.
* Why we need to criticize Obama from the left: "Lawyers for President Obama are quietly drafting first-of-their kind guidelines barring workplace discrimination against transgender federal employees, officials said Tuesday.
* The Tampa Bay Times has a huge expose on the Church of Scientology, via MeFi.
* And did you know Obama and Hitler have a great deal in common?
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 11:11 AM