* Sarah Palin's controversial proposal to create a "Department of Law" with the power to block ethics claims against the president is turning a lot of heads this morning.
* I really want to read 1Q84.
* Swine flu: now more popular than Viagra.
* Steve Zissou: scientist.
* Another That Makes Me Think Of from Ze.
* We Are Wizards, a Harry Potter fandom documentary, with appearances from Brad Neely of Wizard People Dear Reader fame. (via @austinkleon)
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 11:36 AM
Labels: 1Q84, Department of Law, ethics, fan communities, Harry Potter, Haruki Murakami, politics, Sarah Palin, science, swine flu, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Viagra, Wes Anderson, Wizard People Dear Reader, Ze Frank