* Five Amazing Buildings of the Future (And How They'll Kill You).
* Also via Gravity Lens: the death of handwriting!
* David Cronenberg will film DeLillo's Cosmopolis.
* Nicholson Baker says the Kindle 2 isn't all that. I think I'm going to stick to fantasizing about the hilariously expensive Apple tablet coming this winter.
* Also in the New Yorker: an interview with Ursula K. Le Guin about The Left Hand of Darkness.
* And The Daily Show says goodbye to Sarah Palin.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 10:10 AM