* Is Tim Pawlenty the candidate to beat in the 2012 Republican primary? Some followup here and here suggesting maybe not.
* I liked this post from Matt Yglesias on the Alan Grayson "scandal" and rhetorical moralism in American politics.
* Matt also thinks TMBG needs more science studies.
* Winds shifting: Reid promises a public option. But Orrin Hatch has declared that bills with less than 70 votes don't count.
* Stephen Joyce has lost his lawsuit with English professor Carol Loeb Shloss. Tim is glad.
* Wes Anderson is coming under fire from his fans for apparently signing a pro-Roman-Polanski petition. People I admire really need to stop signing petitions.
* Classic old-school video game The Incredible Machine is now a $10 download.
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 9:25 PM