* First on the Threatdown: coyotes!
* Winooski, Vermont: Great Domed City of the North.
* "How Health Care Reform Won."
* Is Metroid Prime the Citizen Kane of video games? Hard to pick Metroid Prime over, say, Ocarina of Time, just in the GameCube category alone.
* CNN, always three weeks behind the story, asks whether Obama has lost his mojo in the very moment it becomes apparent that his polls numbers are again rising.
* Also in poll news: contrary to Nate Silver's recent NJ-GOV analysis it does seem clear that Corzine is moving sharply upward in the polls.
* "Wall Street’s Near-Death Experience."
* And Life celebrates dumb inventions of the 1950s and '60s.
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 11:29 PM
Labels: Barack Obama, coyotes, domed cities, games, health care, imminent threats, Jon Corzine, liquidity crisis, Metroid, New Jersey, Nintendo, North Carolina, politics, polls, retrofuturism, Vermont, Wall Street, Zelda