* Ezra Klein argues Nancy Pelosi is playing three-dimensional chess.
* "Tea Party" is now a registered party in Florida. Excelsior! The sky's the limit.
* John Hodgman now has a daily podcast.
* 40 House Democrats are now threatening to vote no on the health care conference bill unless Stupak is removed.
* Number of Ph.D.’s hired last year to “develop” carrot sticks for McDonald’s: 45. Is this on the usual job list? Interviews at MLA?
* Also at Harper's: Number of U.S. universities that have a Taco Bell Distinguished Professorship of Fast Service: just one. That's the tragedy.
Monday, November 09, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 3:24 PM