Gambling site BetCRIS is taking bets on the identity of the last Cylon. Here are your odds:
* Aaron Kelly: 5-4I've already given my top picks, none appearing above: Billy, Cally, or either Cain or Shaw.
* Diana "Hardball" Seelix: 33-20
* Tom Zarek: 23-20
* Anastasia Dualla: 4-5
* Felix Gaeta: 3-2
* Brendan "Hot Dog" Costanza: 2-1
* Margaret "Racetrack" Edmondson: 9-4
* The field (any other character): 2-7
The disconnect here seems to be that the BetCRIS oddsmakers don't really have a good sense of how to tell a story. (A character no one but battlestarwiki editors could name, next in the line of command after a person who was already one of the Shock Cylons of 2007? I don't see it.)
Of course, it could be that the BetCRIS bookies are right and I'm wrong—but if so we can only conclude that the writers of Battlestar Galactica don't really know how to tell a story, either. Via io9.