A little election news I didn't get to blog over the weekend.
* More on the improbable Sarah Palin prank call, including an explanation of how they did it. As with the compromising of Sarah Palin's Yahoo account, the key was social engineering.
"It really took a lot of work," he said.* As a Conservative, I Must Say I Do Quite Like the Cut of this Obama Fellow's Jib.
"We had to go through the Secret Service, the people in her entourage. It's the biggest coup so far. We're proud to add (this prank) to our top hits."
* There's just no way Lois Lane votes Republican.
* A Pennsylvania judge has ruled against another GOP voter suppression scheme in the state.
* But student votes are still being illegally challenged in Virginia.
* McCain is doing a campaign event in his home state, never a good sign.
* And why did McCain go on Saturday Night Live to participate in a skit mocking not him but his running mate? Things must be getting pretty fratricidal over on Team McCain.