My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Weekend Updates.

* Obama supports the sit-in in Chicago.

* Krugman says he was misquoted: Urk. I gather that there’s a report on the wires quoting me as saying that the US auto industry would disappear. What I actually said was that the concentration of the industry around Detroit would disappear. That proposition sounds significantly more reasonable than the original version, but still, I'm very skeptical. People are not going to just let (completely) Detroit die.

* The conspiracy goes all the way to the top: The Supreme Court has refused to hear the case on Barack Obama's citizenship.