Friday night links of variable goofiness.
* Ze Frank has your optical illusion of the night.
* Lateral thinking interview questions from Microsoft.
You have two jars, 50 red marbles and 50 blue marbles. A jar will be picked at random, and then a marble will be picked from the jar. Placing all of the marbles in the jars, how can you maximize the chances of a red marble being picked? What are the exact odds of getting a red marble using your scheme?* My friend Jay explains the story behind his possession of the world's most badass scar.
* Who ate all the Neanderthals? Oops.
* Which of our own closely held beliefs will our own children and grandchildren by appalled by?
* Also: classic sci-fi box office adjusted for inflation.
* Jacob directs our attention to the growing threat of Transforminators.
* Bo Obama, Dog Superhero.
* Wes Anderson, the YouTube Channel.