* Great Archie comics experiments of 1989-1990.
* This ruling of Sotomayor's, it must be said, was a little douchebaggy.
* "You almost get the sense guys like Thiessen are hoping for an attack so that they can blame Obama when it happens." Almost?
* Republicans who happily sat through three-and-a-half years of Bush vacations are outraged! that Obama took a night off.
* Tough times at Harvard U.
* Non-Whedon directors for the Buffy reboot. Wes Anderson snubbed again, though I bet Tarantino could do a good job with it.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 3:27 PM
Labels: academia, Archie, Barack Obama, blogs, Buffy, Bush, comics, douchebags of liberty, endowments, film, free speech, Harvard, Joss Whedon, politics, reboots, Republicans, Sonia Sotomayor, Tarantino, time travel, Wes Anderson