* My four-word post on marriage equality in Maine yesterday somehow turned into yet another epic comment thread about gay marriage. I just know this time we'll hammer out agreement.
* Science fiction in the New Yorker: "The Slows" by Gail Hareven.
* Dollhouse "certain to be canceled." Keep hope alive.
* Wolverine, despite by all accounts not being very good, gets a sequel.
* Craig Arnold update: they think they've found his trail.
* 'MLA Urges Chairs to Focus on Adjunct Issues.'
* When the bomb goes off, everyone's got one last thing to do before they die. A game.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 9:31 AM