* Early review of The Fantastic Mr. Fox at the Rushmore Academy.
* Van Gogh's ear actually cut off by Gauguin? Now I don't believe in nothing.
* Carbon taxes vs. cap and trade. More at Kevin Drum.
* Advocate torture? That's a disbarrin'.
* Mexican legislature votes to legalize small quantities of narcotics.
* Maine legislature votes to legalize marriage equality. DC: ditto.
* And this map at Wikipedia claims the entire energy output of the world could be provided by six very large solar energy facilities operating at just 8% efficiency. Via MeFi.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 8:41 PM