Sorry about No-Post Monday; my summer course starts tomorrow and I'm scrambling to get everything ready. I have a few links before I declare this No Post Tuesday.
* Eliza Dushku is twittering that Dollhouse renewal talks are going on as we speak. A better indication than if they weren't.
* Miscellaneous Star Trek links:
* A fairly well-known story about TOS and MLK.* The secret history of Jughead's hat.
* Ultimately, then, “Star Trek” was prescient not for its futurism, with the Enterprise crew using communicators that look like flip-phones, but for exploring a universe absorbed with pop-culture history. David Hadju on Star Trek and popular culture.
* Continuity errors as honeypot.
* "Star Trek sucked so bad I can’t even think of a title for my rant."
* Goonies reunion video.
* Larry David is Woody Allen as Larry David in Whatever Works.
* Apocalypse and the academy in The New Yorker.
* And some sad news: Craig Arnold is now believed to have died while traveling in Japan.