* Boycott General Motors? It makes perfect sense if the only thing you care about is embarrassing President Obama.
* Krauthammer: "What Fox did is not just create a venue for alternative opinion. It created an alternate reality." At least he admits it...
* Republicans have asked for 610 days to prepare for the Sotomayor Supreme Court hearing. What could be more reasonable than that?
* Futurama renewed. Saved by the Bell reunion draws one step closer. Shia LaBeouf will not ruin Y: The Last Man.
* Meme of the day: 30 Rock vs. The Muppet Show.
* And what is destiny?, from Very Small Array.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 5:23 PM
Labels: 30 Rock, Barack Obama, Charles Krauthammer, domestic terrorism, Fox News, Full House, Futurama, General Motors, graphs, Muppets, politics, Republicans, Saved by the Bell, Shia Labeouf, Sonia Sotomayor, Y: The Last Man