* Steve Benen covers the behind-the-scenes wrangling around the public option. Surprising to see a hack like Bill Frist on board. Is he trying to make up for his past?
* io9's ten essential Superman stories. Missing: Alan Moore's Supreme, Superman in all but name. (Also: Kingdom Come? Dark Knight Returns?)
* Conservatives have finally gotten around to removing the Bible's liberal bias.
* The life story of Richard Leroy Walters, a homeless man who left $4 million dollars to NPR.
* Superhero Status Updates.
* The waking nightmare of sleep paralysis.
* And Angel is ten years old today.
Monday, October 05, 2009
Posted by Gerry Canavan at 6:52 PM