My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

As everyone with a TV already knows, at long last Edwards has endorsed Obama, the latest signal that the Democratic primary is over. I don't have much else to say about this, except to say that it's a moment I've been expecting a long, long, long, while. I'm glad Edwards finally got off the pot, though if this wasn't a deliberate post-W.V. strategy I'm amazed it took him this long to finally do it, and I have to say I've lost almost all of the respect I once had for Edwards in the meantime.

Still, there's a definitely Kennedy vibe from the pictures in this MyDD thread, and I must admit, it fills me with something a little bit like hope...

I guess what I'm saying is, give him Attorney General, I won't stand in the way.