My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected to the new home page in 60 seconds. If not, please visit
http://gerrycanavan.com
and be sure to update your bookmarks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

As everyone with a TV already knows, at long last Edwards has endorsed Obama, the latest signal that the Democratic primary is over. I don't have much else to say about this, except to say that it's a moment I've been expecting a long, long, long, while. I'm glad Edwards finally got off the pot, though if this wasn't a deliberate post-W.V. strategy I'm amazed it took him this long to finally do it, and I have to say I've lost almost all of the respect I once had for Edwards in the meantime.

Still, there's a definitely Kennedy vibe from the pictures in this MyDD thread, and I must admit, it fills me with something a little bit like hope...







I guess what I'm saying is, give him Attorney General, I won't stand in the way.